Home Office ‘secretly channelled £30,000 to a group campaigning to legalise paedophilia in the late 1970s’, former civil servant tells Westminster child abuse inquiry
‘The Home Office secretly channelled £30,000 in grant money to a controversial organisation campaigning to legalise paedophilia in the late 1970s, a former civil servant has claimed.
Tim Hulbert, who worked for the Voluntary Services Unit (VSU) during the 1970s and 1980s, told the Westminster strand of the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse that he had seen the payment recorded on a spreadsheet.
He said the payment to the Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE) had been marked on official documents as a grant made to the Women’s Royal Voluntary Services (WRVS).
Mr Hulbert said he had been made aware of the grant via a senior colleague called Alan Davies who was new to the VSU – the body responsible for deciding which UK voluntary organisations should receive government funding.
He said in a statement: ‘[Alan Davies] and I got on well and used to talk informally about things we were working on.
‘I believe, though I cannot be sure, that it was during one of these informal chats over coffee that I discovered the unit was funding PIE – about which I knew little except that it was an organisation campaigning for the lowering of the age of consent to four.’
by Julian Rose
“To get from the passenger seat to the driving seat is a momentous act”
Need I say it, extraordinary things are going on all over this World, and it turns out that having to resort to a survival formula in order to cope with them, is not necessarily the best way forward. In fact, the impending sense of chaos is having the unlikely effect of making people who usually ignore whatever is going on around them – sit-up and start asking a few questions.
A few years ago, my neighbour, faced by a third consecutive year of floods encroaching on her kitchen garden, was mostly concerned whether her hens would escape unharmed; but now she is asking why it is that the floods keep happening. That is a big change. A change from worrying whether her chickens can swim, to questioning why it is that her chickens should ever be forced to face such a predicament in the first place.
So, it appears to be the case that the rising tide of cataclysmic events manifesting on our planet, from environmental degradation and human health crisis, to absolute political corruption and ineptitude; to unparalleled manifestations of corporate greed – are collectively having the effect of stirring sleeping human beings into the realisation that things have gone maybe more than a little off-course. That maybe something bigger and not well understood is behind this unprecedented sense of upheaval.
Well, they are right. Something bigger is. So the next concern to kick-in and start making itself felt is this: “can anything be done about it?” Note that this question evades the placing of the asker in the driving seat. The questioner is still a passenger, but at least some progress has been made. After all, it is still better than continuing to try and ignore the turmoil altogether.
So one is left to ponder this, just what would it take for that same individual to pose the question “Is there anything we can do about it?” Or better still “Is there anything I can do about it?”
To get from the passenger seat to the driving seat is a momentous act. It involves a shift of emphasis in the way one views life as a whole. It means the shift from a passive reliance on ‘authourity’ , to an active involvement in determining the truth – and acting on it. When practiced by enough people, it means the freeing of the population of planet Earth from abject slavery and the establishment of an intentional dynamic concerning the positive evolution of the human race.
It is not a utopian dream to suggest that we might be on the cusp of just such an event; for, in spite of the copious levels of socially engineered disinformation that greets those who follow what passes for ‘the daily news’, more and more people are inching their way towards getting their hands on the steering wheel, and thereby taking a significant degree of control over their destinies. Something which entails refusing to blindly accept the lies and distortions designed to enslave them.
Interestingly, this comes at the same time as the ‘hidden hand’ is trying to persuade the public at large to forsake driving altogether – and take-up the very unappealing role of becoming a permanent passenger while one’s automobile is steered for one by the invisible electro-magnetic pulse of a computer navigation system.
In the UK the government has decided it wants the majority of vehicles on the road to be ‘driver-less’ by 2022. But such a bizzarly foolish ambition is more likely to cause all but the most stubborn slaves of the system – to refuse this invitation and to elect to remain drivers of their own cars. A large number of people, it turns out, like driving. And if that simple fact is adhered to – driving will eventuality prove to be nothing less than an act of rebellion!
Imagine for a moment, you are sitting in your driverless car reading a book on your way to a destination that you have entered into the car’s directional computer. But someone in the local police station, keeping an CCTV type eye on the traffic movement, decides that you are ‘a threat to the State’ because the book you are reading is called ‘Overcoming the Robotic Mind’.* A title the internal hidden car camera relays back to the viewer.
Having become deeply immersed in the contents of this revealing book, you fail to notice that your car has been redirected to the police station, where, upon arrival, you are immediately arrested and charged with ‘suspicion of reading subversive literature with the intent of undermining the will of the State’.
Well, now surely that’s a bit far-fetched; I mean citing the title of a book as a reason to detain and charge someone? If such a thing did ever happen, wouldn’t you simply appeal this unwarranted arrest and demand justice – based on your right to privacy and freedom of information?
Well, you might of course, but if you had failed to absorb the contents of your book and were foolish enough to accept already ‘being a prisoner of the State’ in a car no longer under your control, chances are you wouldn’t really know what to do.
The last thing you might realize is that the person accusing you of a misdemeanour is a porn in the system and that the system is/was devised by a criminal cartel intent upon taking absolute control of your destiny.
So good friends, with just a few years to go before robotic cars do your thinking for you – and even less before the 5G WiFi microwaves that direct the robotic car cook you from the inside out – it might just be time to wake-up.
If you still can’t help wondering whether chickens can swim, I’ll give you the answer: they can – sort of. But would never voluntarily test the premise, as they have little or no ability to navigate once in the water. So, I suggest we humans might have something to learn from this bit of chicken wisdom. We might decide that we don’t actually want voluntarily sit around waiting to find out whether a 5G microwave grilling leaves us rare, medium or well done; or whether cars that drive themselves actually get us to where we want to go – or to where we definitely don’t.
The proposition I am making, unusual as it may sound, is that we take our destinies into our own hands while we still have a modicum of time left to do so. And because we are essentially social beings – that we club together in order to fortify our resistance. Resistance to that which is designed to ensnare, enslave and eradicate us: the politico-corporatist central control system called ‘The New World Order’.
If you’re not already a member of the resistance I suggest you join today. Membership is free – and you may be surprised to find that it’s precisely where you wanted to be all along.
*Overcoming the Robotic Mind is the title of the author’s new book out this Summer.
Julian Rose is an international activist, writer, organic farming pioneer and actor. In 1987 and 1998, he led a campaign that saved unpasteurised milk from being banned in the UK; and, with Jadwiga Lopata, a ‘Say No to GMO’ campaign in Poland which led to a national ban of GM seeds and plants in that country in 2006. Julian is currently campaigning to ‘Stop 5G’ WiFi. He is the author of two acclaimed titles: Changing Course for Life and In Defence of Life and is a long time exponent of yoga/meditation. His latest book ‘Overcoming the Robotic Mind – Why Humanity Must Come Through’ comes out in June. See Julian’s web site for more information and to purchase his books www.julianrose.info
The ancient Indian spice turmeric strikes again! A new study finds turmeric extract selectively and safely killing cancer stem cells in a way that chemo and radiation can not.
A groundbreaking new study published in the journal Anticancer Research reveals that one of the world’s most extensively researched and promising natural compounds for cancer treatment: the primary polyphenol in the ancient spice turmeric known as curcumin, has the ability to selectively target cancer stem cells, which are at the root of cancer malignancy, while having little to no toxicity on normal stem cells, which are essential for tissue regeneration and longevity.
Titled, “Curcumin and Cancer Stem Cells: Curcumin Has Asymmetrical Effects on Cancer and Normal Stem Cells,” the study describes the wide range of molecular mechanisms presently identified by which curcumin attacks cancer stem cells (CSCs), which are the minority subpopulation of self-renewing cells within a tumor colony, and which alone are capable of producing all the other cells within a tumor, making them the most lethal, tumoriogenic of all cells within most if not all cancers. Because CSCs are resistant to chemotherapy, radiation, and may even be provoked towards increased invasiveness through surgical intervention, they are widely believed to be responsible for tumor recurrence and the failure of conventional treatment.
The study identified the following 8 molecular mechanisms by which curcumin targets and kills cancer stem cells:
- Down-regulation of interleukin-6 (IL-6): IL-6 is classified as a cytokine (a potent biomolecule released by the immune system) and modulates both immunity and inflammation. It’s over expression has been linked to the progression from inflammation to cancer. Curcumin inhibits IL-6 release, which in turn prevents CSC stimulation.
- Down-regulation of interleukin-8 (IL-8): IL-8, another cytokine, is released after tumor cell death, subsequently stimulating CSCs to regrow the tumor and resist chemotherapy. Curcumin both inhibits IL-8 production directly and indirectly.
- Down-regulation of interleukin-1 (IL-1): IL-1, a family of cytokines, are involved in response to injury and infection, with IL-1 β playing a key role in cancer cell growth and the stimulation of CSCs. Curcumin inhibits IL-1 both directly and indirectly.
- Decrease CXCR1 and CXCR2 binding: CXCR1 and CXCR2 are proteins expressed on cells, including CSCs, which respond to the aforementioned cytokines in a deleterious manner. Curcumin has been found to not only block cytokine release, but their binding to these two cellular targets.
- Modulation of the Wnt signaling pathway: The Wnt signaling pathway regulates a wide range of processes during embryonic development, but are also dsyregulated in cancer. Curcumin has been found to have a corrective action on Wnt signaling.
- Modulation of the Notch Pathway: The Notch signaling pathway, also involved in embryogenesis, plays a key role in regulating cell differentiation, proliferation and programmed cell death (apoptosis), as well as the functioning of normal stem cells. Aberrant Notch signaling has been implicated in a wide range of cancers. Curcumin has been found to suppress tumor cells along the Notch pathway.
- Modulation of the Hedgehog Pathways: Another pathway involved in embryogenesis, the Hedgehog pathway also regulates normal stem cell activity. Abnormal functioning of this pathway is implicated in a wide range of cancers and in the stimulation of CSCs and associated increases in tumor recurrence after conventional treatment. Curcumin has been found to inhibit the Hedgehog pathway through a number of different mechanisms.
- Modulation of the FAK/AKT/FOXo3A Pathway: This pathway plays a key role in regulating normal stem cells, with aberrant signaling stimulating CSCs, resulting once again in tumor recurrence and resistance to chemotherapy. Curcumin has been found in multiple studies to destroy CSCs through inhibiting this pathway.
By Scott Bennett, Ph.D. (ABD)
Former U.S. Army Psychological Operations Officer and State Department Counterterrorism Contractor
There may be more to the New Zealand shooting event which just occurred than meets the eye. In fact, there is a very real possibility that it may have been the “Pearl Harbor” attack in a long campaign against President Trump, designed ultimately to neutralize the conservative republican base, weaken President Trump, and take-over America in a blitzkrieg of political turmoil. Here’s how, theoretically, the plan seems to be unfolding.
Now let me first start out by saying that after thoroughly examining the 17 minute video of the shooter frame-by-frame, and after applying deductive reasoning in the forensic analysis, I am convinced this was a false-flag event for the following reasons:
- No bullet holes or shattered wood or glass or clouds of sheet rock or exploding plaster or cement can be observed or heard as the guns are firing into them and the victims. This is possible only when no solid projectile is fired from the muzzle, which means no solid bullets were fired into the walls, doors, windows, or victims bodies—only the concussion of air—which means either blanks or paint or gas or other non-solid projectiles were fired from the guns. This means, essentially, nothing solid impacted the victims bodies, therefore no physical damage resulted, which means no living person was lethally wounded or killed by an outside force. It’s simple physics, which Newton’s law establishes in the theorem: a body at rest stays at rest; a body in motion stays in motion unless acted upon by an outside force. Applied to this situation, we might similarly establish that a living body remains living unless impacted by an outside force that lethally disrupts the body’s life processes, such as a bullet destroying arteries and vital organs.
- No blood splatter from the close-range impact of the high-caliber bullets upon the victims can be observed anywhere on the walls, doors, floors or furniture. Several of the victims are shot at point-blank range as they are crawling or passing by the shooter, yet no visual impact of the bullets can be observed, which would have undoubtedly “kicked” or “thrown” the victim with tremendous force. Only one victim lying on the ground appears to have a red spray appear next to his head as he is allegedly shot, but this could be explained as a “paint round”, since no physical impact of the bullet or explosion upon the head is observed.Additionally, no pools of blood can be seen either around the bodies on the floor after being shot, except from one body which strangely appears lying next to the first victim in the doorway, which was not present when the shooter initially entered. So this suggests the body or actor was placed in that position, with blood added afterwards
- The victims’ physical reactions to being shot, especially at close-range, are not at all typical human reactions, as military and law enforcement experience and data confirm. Typically, the moment a person—especially a civilian—is shot, they instantly fall into a state of hysterical physical and emotional shock, delirium, panic, and desperation. Their bodies are flooded with adrenaline, triggering them to violently sprint, run, or crawl away from the source of the muzzle blast and deafening concussion. They do not simply fold up and fall to the ground like a sack of sand, and lie motionless. It is pure subconscious, animalistic instinctual self-preservation. Their body and instincts explode with movement in the first three (3) seconds, and their minds have no ability to stop it. There are also no screams of horror, rage, fear, or agony filling the air, only seemingly muffled moans.